It’s been a while since Instagram has become an inseparable part of our lives. Many of us are guilty of addictively scrolling through it on an hourly basis. This is, of course, not without reason. Instagram has opened the gates of numerous worlds to us. From cat memes, juicy celebrity gossip, K-Pop fandoms, random scientific facts, daily news, you name it, Instagram has it all. But this addictive social medium is not only fun and games. It’s one of the biggest platforms for making money nowadays. One of the ways you can do this is to make money on Instagram with Clickbank. Read along to learn how to make money on Instagram using Clickbank.
Make Money on Instagram with Clickbank
In order to make money on Instagram with Clickbank, you first need to know what Clickbank is, and how it helps you earn money. Then, you need to learn how to actually use this website. Read along to learn how to use Clickbank in five easy steps.
What is Clickbank, and how can you make money with it?
Clickbank is a program that brings companies and potential marketers together. In other words, it’s an affiliate marketing program. By signing up on Clickbank, you get to browse several different categories and choose the products that you would like to promote. For each successful sale that happens through your channel, you will get some percentage as commission. Pretty simple, right? This is why Clickbank is one of the most popular affiliate marketing programs on the web.
What role does Instagram play?
Earning money on Clickbank depends solely on the number of people that purchase because of you. You can use your Instagram account to target potential buyers and lure them to the product you want to sell. It’s a good idea to promote products using a niche Instagram account that’s specifically made for affiliate marketing. This way, you increase your chance of success in making money. Feel free to click here and learn more about making money with Instagram.
In this article, you will first learn how to use Clickbank and choose the right products. Afterwards, we will give you a guide on how to run a successful Instagram page that would guarantee your success when trying to make money on Instagram with Clickbank.
To make money on Instagram with Clickbank, you need to focus on two different, yet equally important tasks:
- Set up your affiliate program with Clickbank and generate your affiliate links,
- Share your link on Instagram and sell your chosen product(s).
Set up your Clickbank affiliate program
There are a few steps toward setting up the right affiliate program:
1. Set up your Clickbank account
The first step is signing up on Clickbank. Simply click here and enter your information. You will be asked to enter some bank account information, but there’s no need to worry. Clickbank is completely safe and trusted.
2. Hunt the Right Product
Once you enter the website, the hunt for the right product begins. Here, you need to decide the product category you’re interested in from the options on the left side of the page. It’s a good idea to choose a category that is directly related to your Instagram niche.
Let’s say you choose the category Health and Fitness. You will see a number of relevant results that you can choose from. One problem, however, is that understanding this result can be a little bit overwhelming. This is because there are a lot of numbers and terms you might not be familiar with. Don’t worry though, in the next step, you will learn all you need to know about these new terms.
3. Understand the Search Results
It’s time to analyze the products. Let’s say you’re considering this product by Leptitox:
Here are what the terms mean:
- Avg $/sale (Initial $/sale) the average revenue that you will earn when somebody purchases an item through you.
- Average %/sale: the percentage of the product price that you will receive as a commission
- Average rebill total: the average amount of money you will make through rebills or resale of the products
- Average %/rebill: the percentage of rebill that you will get on average
- Gravity: the number of digital marketers that have sold that specific product within the past 12 weeks
Perhaps the most important factor among these five is gravity. Gravity shows you how well a product has been doing. Keep in mind, though, that a higher gravity doesn’t necessarily mean it will result in more sales for you. This is because a very high gravity also means very high competition. So you might want to steer away from a really high gravity rate, something like 1000 or so. In general, choose a gravity rate that is high enough to give you the chance of actually selling, but not too high that you won’t stand a chance in the competition.
Another thing that you want to keep in mind is that sometimes, there might be a high gravity to a product, but the commission might be very low. What this means is that you will need to sell a very large number of that product to earn enough money. In this case, also, higher gravity doesn’t necessarily mean success.
In our example, we can see that the gravity is 333.61, and the average money you will earn per sale is $66.43. Reasonable, right? So you might decide that you want to promote this product. Now it’s time to click on the affiliate page.
4. Affiliate pages and how they work
On a product’s affiliate page, you will get some very useful information for the specific product you’ve chosen. Always make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully. You don’t want to break any rules and cause any trouble in the process.
Besides the information and terms and conditions, the affiliate page offers you some advertising tools that you can use when you’re promoting the products. For example, the affiliate page of Leptitox looks something like this:
After carefully analyzing the affiliate page, it’s time to make a final decision about the product. If you want to become an affiliate marketer, you enter your Clickbank ID on the affiliate page. You then get your own custom link.
5. Generate the Hoplink
Now it’s time to share the hoplink. This is the page you need to direct people to. For every purchase they make using this link, you will earn a commission. Nowis the time for you to work on your Instagram account to make sure you will attract potential buyers.
Now that you’ve generated your Clickbank affiliate links, it’s time to focus on your Instagram page and see how you can use it to make money from your Clickbank links.
Use Instagram to Share Your Link and Sell Your Chosen Product
As you know by now, earning money on Clickbank is through people who click on the link specified to you. Therefore, your aim is to share this link with as many potential buyers as possible. This means that you need to target people who might be interested in your chosen product and persuade them to make a purchase via your link. To do this on Instagram, you need to pay attention to two things. First, you want to make sure that you can attract your audience with your account. Second, you need to find ways to share your specified link on Instagram. Read along to learn exactly what you need to do.
Create a Niche Account
To do this, you will need a niche account. A niche account has a theme and specifically focuses on one subject. For example, a Travel niche account only has content on traveling, new places, and everything related. Some popular niches on Instagram are style, fashion, health and fitness, beauty, etc. Before you start your Instagram journey, it’s a good idea to learn how to find top Instagram niches that really work for 2020. These categories have a better chance of selling related products. As a result, they have given you a better chance of making money. After you make your niche Instagram account, it’s time for you to attract your targeted audience.
Tips on Attracting People to Your Instagram Niche Account
- Use the name of your niche in your account’s name. For example, if your chosen category is health and fitness, your name can be Phoebe Brown | Health and Fitness. This gives you a better chance of coming up when people look up your specific niche on Instagram.
- Post daily. You want to make sure that you have a strong presence on your followers’ feed. Because of this, you need to post frequently to grab as much attention as possible. We know, however, that this can be overwhelming. It’s not always easy to come up with a new post idea every day. No need to panic, though. You can simply choose from 50 things to post on Instagram in 2020 (for all niches).
- Use hashtags smartly. Hashtags are Instagram’s sorting mechanism. So, in order to be found by your target audience, you need to use the right hashtags. For this, monitor closely what your potential buyers are liking and posting. Find the common hashtags and then, post under them. Besides your target accounts, you can also pay attention to other people in the industry, especially the influencers; pay attention to the hashtags they use, and get some ideas for your next posts. If you want to learn more about identifying the top hashtags for your followers, you can read this article.
- Hold giveaways. It might sound counterproductive to hold a giveaway and spend money on an account that is supposed to make money for you. However, trust us when we say, it’s an investment. Giveaways are a great way to make interactive content on your page. People love getting free stuff. By giving away a few of what you want them to buy, you actually raise the chance of them actually making a purchase. If you’d like to hold one, but don’t know how, or if you think it’s too overwhelming for you, you can give AiSchedul’s Giveaway tool a try. All you need to do is to specify every step and a direct message for the winner, and it does it all for you. Click here to sign up on AiSchedul. Easy as a pie. Just follow the steps mentioned in the following video:
[fusion_lightbox type=”video” full_image=”http://socialpros.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/RewardThumbnail.jpg” video_url=”https://youtu.be/WwwVAftECqA” thumbnail_image=”http://socialpros.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/RewardThumbnail.jpg” alt_text=”Hold Giveaways with AiSchedul” description=”” class=”” id=””] [/fusion_lightbox]
Share Your Affiliate Link on Instagram
Now, it’s time to share your affiliate link on Instagram and start making money from it. As you probably know, Instagram allows you to share only one link, and that is on your bio. This can make it difficult to make money using Instagram.
Actually, there is also the swipe up option that lets you add clickable links to your stories. However, to use this feature, you need to have a verified business account or over 10K followers on Instagram which is not easy to get. So, what can you do to promote multiple products on Instagram?
Well, we recommend you to use an all-in-one bio link tool like AiSchedul.
In fact, AiSchedul is a complete package of professional Instagram management tools letting you manage your Instagram account(s) in an intriguing way. Using this amazing tool, you can:
And so much more. For now, though, let us focus on “link in bio” tool which is called “MyURLs.bio”. Using this wonderful tool, you can customize a page for your Instagram bio links. You can share your social media accounts by adding links to the corresponding widgets, share links using customized buttons, add links to posts and stories, etc. “But how?” you may ask. Well, it’s really easy. You just have to follow the steps shown in the following video:
To see an example of how your bio link looks like, you can take a look at the @bodybuilding.com.2020’s link in bio:
Amazing, right? Then, what are you waiting for? Go ahead; sign up for free on AiSchedul, and add as many links as you want to your bio link. Then, just call your followers to click on your bio link and make a purchase. After that, sit and watch as money (hopefully) pours into your bank account.