Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in the whole world. As this app is a picture based platform, Photos and Stories have an essential role in social branding and boosting engagement. Hence, as an Instagram marketer, the issue you might think of is “How to Add Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story.”
People search for their demanded brands, products, or services by hashtags and locations to find the best option that suits their desire. First impression best impression! The very first thing that absorbs the audience to your page is the photos of your posts and stories. This article will elaborate on how to add multiple pictures to Instagram stories on your Smartphone and PC.
Can You Put Multiple Pictures on One Instagram Story
It is relatively easy to add multiple photos to one Instagram story in 2020. There are some methods that you could study and choose your favorite one. But there is some beneficial advice you could take:
- Consider the balance of color.
- Don’t add excessive photos to one Story.
- Attaching a video to your Story could make it more lively.
- Adjust the size and orientation of pictures in the Story
How Do You Put Multiple Pictures in One Story on Instagram
An early method of making an Instagram story is using the Instagram application itself. Accordingly, to learn how to add multiple pictures to an Instagram story; study the following steps:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Go to Stories
- Upload a photo from the camera roll or take an image
- Select the Stickers option
- Tap the “Photo” sticker
- Add more pictures to your Story.
How Do You Put Multiple Pictures in One Story on Instagram with “Layout” Option
Instagram has launched a new feature that lets you add multiple pictures to Instagram stories. Firstly, you must update your Instagram application to the latest version, then go through the instruction below:
- Go to “stories,” scroll to the right, and select the “Layout” camera mode.
- Tap on the square icon with a “+” sign at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- When you filled the slots with all your images, tap on “Your story” and post it.
- You can add text to your Story by tapping on “Aa.”
Considering this method, in a story, you will build a collage of 2-8 photos.
How to Add Multiple Photos to Instagram Story By AiGrow
AiGrow is an Instagram management tool that can help you create your Instagram photo collage for free. Furthermore, you could schedule your Instagram Stories with a free tool. Utilizing this app is one of the safest and most comfortable options you have. This platform helps you add multiple photos to your story and get more followers on Instagram while ensuring continuous follower growth.
Furthermore, you can use its scheduler, DM tool, content calendar, and unlimited use of other features for free. Most importantly, with your precise manager making everyday activities, you can check your follower extension statistics whenever you want or change settings to optimize growth and get your aspired followers.
Just select a date and time, and it is done. Consequently, it will immediately publish your posts and stories for days, weeks, and even months ahead of your desktop’s convenience.
How to Add Multiple Photos to one Instagram Story From Your PC
In this part, you will learn how to add multiple photos to one Instagram story. Hence, go through these steps:
- Sign up for the AiGrow app.
- Insert the account of Instagram.
- Click “Manage Account.”
- Select on the “Scheduler,” click on “Schedule,” then select “Story.”
- Upload your photos. You can similarly drag and drop multiple images.
- Click on “Save.”
- Determine a date and time for your Story or schedule it immediately just by clicking on the “Schedule” button.
How to Add Multiple Photos to one Instagram Story on Your Mobile Phone
To work out how to add multiple photos and videos to one Instagram story from your camera roll, go through these steps:
- Open your Instagram Story.
- Upload a photo from your camera roll or take an image.
- Exit Instagram and open the photo gallery or your camera roll.
- Tap on the photo that you prefer to add to your Story.
- On the lower-left corner of your screen, tap the “share” icon.
- Tap the “copy” button.
- Go to the Instagram Stories, tap on the “add sticker” icon in the lower-left corner.
- For adding more photos, go through this process repeatedly.
- Finally, tap on “Send” and insert the photo collage in your Instagram story.
The selected photos of your Story will last in your feed for 24 hours. Later on, they will fade, and your audience will not be able to see them. When you add a Story on Instagram, a red circle will appear on your profile picture, and it also will crop up on your followers’ feeds. They must click on your profile picture to see your Story.
Analyze Your Feedback
If you are an entrepreneur and own a business profile, it is necessary to monitor Instagram activity and check your feedback after posting an Instagram Story. In this case, check the following items:
This item shows how many times your story has been visited. Even if one person watches your Story twice, it’ll add 2 points.
It will tell you if someone has followed you after watching your Story.
This item has got four subheadings as bellow:
- Back: This shows how many audiences have gone back to your Story photos
- Forward: This tells you how many viewers have gone forward to your Story photos.
- Next Story: This shows how many users have skipped your Story.
- Exit: Implies how many people exited your Story.
The vital issue which tells your page or, most importantly, your business is in danger, and you must pay attention to is the “Exited” option because it alarms you that your feed has not been attractive to your audience.
Final Word on How to Add Multiple Photos to One Instagram Story
Instagram Algorithm shows the desired high-quality stories to the audiences; hence, it is essential to promote your Instagram feed quality and work on your Story. Consequently, to grow your followers organically and boost engagement, enrich your stories. In this area, you can get help from AiGrow to avoid wasting time.